Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 pound ground Beef
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup stuffed green olives, chopped
- 1/3 cup Raisins
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 8-inch pie crusts
- Brown Beef in large skillet over medium heat until thoroughly cooked. Drain fat.
- Add Onion and garlic; saute 2 to 3 minutes or until Onion is tender.
- Add rice, tomato, green onions, Raisins, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Cook and stir over medium heat 5 minutes or until ingredient's flavors are well blended.
- Spoon 1-1/4 cup filling on half of each pastry round.
- Fold pastry over filling. Seal and crimp edges.
- Bake at 400 degrees 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.