- 1 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 16 oz neufchatel cheese, should be light Philly brand and it should be softened.
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp skim milk
- ¼ cup almond extract
- Lightly grease bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Sprinkle with crumbs.
- Dust bottom; remove excess crumbs.
- Put cottage cheese in blender container cover; process on high speed until smooth.
- In large mixing bowl of electric mixer, combine cottage cheese, neufchatel cheese, sugar and flour.
- Mix at medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in milk and extract; pour into pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set (center of cheesecake appears to be soft, but firms upon cooling).
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Top with fresh slices of strawberries or blueberries, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.