Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Olan and Iona Calvert
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 well beaten eggs
- 1 can (no. 2½) crushed pineapple, drained and juice reserved
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 carton whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- ½ pound small marshmallows
- Mix sugar and flour.
- Add eggs and pineapple juice. Cook in double boiler until thick.
- Add butter. Cool.
- Add whipped cream, nuts and marshmallows. Chill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.