Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 1¼ cups flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- Cream together butter, sugar and cocoa.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beat until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla.
- Mix in flour and beat until just blended.
- Mix in chopped pecans.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Warm jar of marshmallow creme in hot water.
- Remove brownies from oven and immediately spread warmed marshmallow creme over top.
- Ice with following icing.
- Sift together sugar and cocoa.
- Cream butter well and add sugar mixture and vanilla.
- Add enough milk to make spreading consistency.
- Using a warm spatula, spread over top of cream.
- Place in refrigerator until cool.
- Can be frozen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.