- 3 slices tofurky or other vegan Turkey slice alternative
- 2 tablespoon Nayonaise
- 2 tablespoon vegan mustard of choice
- 1 beautiful, juicy, organic heirloom tomatoe (any color) sliced thin
- 5-10 big leaves of fresh bazil (green or purple, I use both)
- 2 slices of vegan French bread
- Spread Nayonaise and mustard on vegan bread. Place basil leaves on one side. Place tomatoes on top of basil and then the tofurky and then the other piece of vegan bread. A hard to believe it's vegan lunch with an Italian twist. My little brother couldn't even believe it wasn't real Turkey!
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.