In Romanian: Gaina cu tarhon
- Fry the hen pieces in lard until yellow.
- Add the finely chopped onion and flour.
- When the onion starts to turn yellow, add 3 – 4 tablespoons of water, juice from 4 – 5 tomatoes, salt and tarragon.
- The quantity of tarragon is to taste.
- Cover and simmer.
- When the meat is almost done, set into the oven at least 20 minutes, until tender.
- You may prepare this with raw onion.
- In this case, add it with the water.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.