This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henry Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup butter
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 1 small green pepper chopped
- 1 small white onion chopped
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2½ cups milk
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- ½ cup sliced pimentos
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles cooked and drained
- In large skillet melt butter over medium heat then add mushrooms, green pepper and onion stirring frequently and cook 3 minutes.
- Add chicken, sherry, bouillon, salt and pepper then stir milk and cornstarch until smooth and add to skillet.
- Stirring constantly and bring to a boil over medium heat and boil 1 minute.
- Stir in pimientos and serve over egg noodles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.