This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henry Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans pineapple chunks drained
- 8 ounce can sliced water chestnuts drained
- 1½ teaspoons ground ginger
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.