Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- 3 lbs chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 1¼ cup chicken broth or stock
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- hot, cooked brown or white rice
- parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat pressure cooker, add butter and brown chicken.
- Remove chicken and sauté onions until golden brown.
- Add tomatoes,parsley, chicken stock, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken and herbs.
- Close lid and bring to high pressure, then cook for 15 minutes.
- Release pressure, remove lid and serve with either brown or rice white.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.