From my Aunt Lois' collection. I don't know the date of the recipe, but remember her making for us when I was a small child in the 60's. I make this all summer long. It is yummy.
- 8 fresh ears of corn, husks left on, silks removed
- 3/4 cup salted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients except corn and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread each ear of corn with one tablespoon of herb butter.
- Wrap each ear in foil.
- Roast corn on grill or broil 4 inches from heat 30 minutes or until kernels are tender.
- Unwrap, detach the husks and spread with remaining butter.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.