Although one of the lengthiest pork tenderloin recipes, it is also one of the tastiest.
- 1 (4-pound) boneless pork loin, with fat left on
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried thyme or 2 tsp. minced fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. dried basil or 2 tsp. fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary or 2 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- First, preheat the oven to 475 degrees F. In a roasting pan on a rack, place the tenderloin. In a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover all of the meat and fat by massaging the mixture onto the pork with your fingers. For 30 minutes, roast the pork, then for another hour with a reduced heat of 425 degrees F.
- Remove the roast only when the internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F. Don't carve until you've let it sit for approximately 20 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.