- 8 cups loosely packed, small fresh baby or micro greens
- 1 tbsp fresh chervil
- 1 tbsp fresh chives
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon leaves
- ¼ lb (½ cup) fresh almonds, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp almond oil
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup thin shavings fresh Parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- Wash and rinse greens and herbs, and spin dry.
- Place almonds in large salad bowl, and use back of spoon to thoroughly crush.
- Whisk in oil and vinegar until emulsified.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange greens and herbs on top of dressing in bowl.
- Just before serving, toss to coat, garnish with cheese and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.