Description[edit | edit source]
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 4 Servings
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- ½ cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1½ teaspoons chopped fresh dillweed
- 1½ teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chicken-flavored bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (6-ounce) farm-raised catfish fillets
- butter-flavored cooking spray
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine first 9 ingredients.
- Coat fish with cooking spray; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place fish on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve immediately.
NUtritional information[edit | edit source]
Per Serving (serving Size: 1 fillet):
- Calories 292 | fat 13.4g (sat 3.1 g) | protein 28.5g | carbohydrate 12.1g | fiber 0.8g | cholesterol 80 mg | sodium 414 mg
- Exchanges: 1 Starch, 4 Lean Meat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.