- 12 oz canned chickpeas, drained
- 3 tbsp dry bread crumbs
- ⅔ cup instant non-fat dry milk
- 4 egg whites, lightly beaten
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a blender container or food processor, combine all ingredients and process until smooth.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Drop mixture onto griddle or pan making twelve 3 inch patties.
- Cook till brown on both sides turning once.
Nutritional information Edit
- 426 calories | total fat 6g (12% of calories)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.