Makes 6 servings.
- 1 x 4- to 6-ounce package long-grain and wild rice mix
- 2 cups diced cooked boneless chicken breast cubes
- 1 cup diced celery
- 4 fresh plums, sliced
- ¼ cup ranch-style dressing
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- lettuce leaves
- fresh plum slices for garnish
- Prepare rice mix as directed; cool to room temperature.
- Combine rice, chicken, celery and plums in large mixing bowl.
- To prepare dressing, combine ranch dressing, sour cream, tarragon and pepper; pour over rice mixture and toss lightly. Chill until served.
- Serve on lettuce leaves. Garnish with plum slices.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.