- Makes 8 servings
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground red pepper
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- paprika for garnish
- Combine rice, peas, ½ cup cheddar cheese, mushrooms, onion, basil, rosemary, salt, red pepper, cottage cheese, milk and eggs in bowl.
- Pour into buttered 9-inch quiche dish or pie pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325°F about 45 minutes, or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Garnish with ¼ cup remaining cheddar cheese and with paprika.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.