Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons oil or fat
- 6 shoulder lamb chops
- salt and pepper
- 1 can (10½ oz) mushroom soup
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon rosemary or thyme
- Heat pressure cooker and add salad oil or fat.
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
- Brown chops until golden brown on both sides.
- Add soup, water and rosemary or thyme.
- Close cover securely, place pressure regulator on vent pipe and cook 10 minutes.
- (15 lbs pressure)let pressure reduce of its own accord.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.