- 2 lbs peeled raw shrimp
- 1½ cups Great Western beer
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chives, snipped
- 2 tbsp parsley, snipped
- 1½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- shredded lettuce
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients except lettuce and green onions in a bowl.
- Cover, refrigerate 8 hours or overnight; stir occasionally.
- Drain, reserve marinade.
- Broil shrimp 4 inches from heat until cooked and tender.
- About 2 minutes on each side, less for small shrimp do not overcook or shrimp will become tough.
- Brush occasionally with marinade.
- Serve shrimp on shredded lettuce; sprinkle with chopped green onion.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.