Makes 6 servings.
- 2 tbs each dijon mustard and olive oil
- 2 tsp each garlic powder, dried thyme, and paprika
- 1 tsp each salt and pepper
- 2½ pounds london broil
- thyme sprigs
- Heat broiler.
- In bowl, combine first 7 ingredients.
- Spread top of meat with herb mixture.
- Place meat on rack set in broiler pan.
- Broil 30 min.
- Or until done.
- Let stand 10 min.
- Before slicing.
- Garnish with thyme sprigs.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.