- ½ cup margarine, (1 stick)
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- dry sugar substitute equal to ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ginger
- ¼ cup English walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup water at room temperature
- Cream margarine and brown sugar together at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and mix at medium speed for 1 minute, scraping down the bowl before and after adding eggs.
- Stir flour, baking powder, salt, dry sugar substitute, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, walnuts, and raisins together to blend well.
- Add along with water, to creamy mixture; mix at medium speed to blend well.
- Drop dough by 1½ tablespoon onto cookie sheets that have been sprayed with PAM spray or lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cookies are browned on the bottom.
- Remove them to wire rack and cook to room temperature.
Nutritional information Edit
- Food exchanges per serving: 1 starch/bread and 1 fat
- Calories: 114, fat: 5g, cho: 15g, na: 89, pro: 2g, cholesterol: 23 mg
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.