This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Roark Estate in Grand Prairie, Texas in 1984.
- 1 can buttermilk biscuits
- 5 slices bacon cooked and quartered
- 10 whole mushrooms
- Heat oven to 450 then grease cookie sheets.
- Press or roll each biscuit into a 3 inch circle.
- Place 1 piece bacon on each biscuit then top with 1 mushroom and 1 additional bacon piece.
- Wrap each biscuit around mushrooms and bacon to enclose and pinch edges to seal.
- Place seam side down, on greased cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.