- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 2 pkgs. Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese
- 1 c. Miracle Whip, or mayonnaise
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley ranch dressing mix
- Unroll crescent dough and press into jelly roll pan or large cookie sheet (approximately 10 x 15).
- Bake 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese and mayo.
- Add powdered dressing.
- Mix well.
- Spread on top of baked crust.
- Cut assorted veggies into small pieces. Use a variety of mixed colors (carrots, celery, broccoli, purple onion, tomato, zucchini, cauliflower, or radishes).
- Spread over cream cheese mixture and press into it.
- Chill and cut into squares.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.