These favorite milkshake flavors have extra protein.
- High Protein Milkshakes from Recipes for Better Nutrition During Cancer Treatment by the National Cancer Institute, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 5 minutes
- Serves: 1
- 1 cup fortified milk
- 1 generous scoop ice cream
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp of butterscotch, chocolate, or your favorite fruit syrup or sauce
- Measure all ingredients into blender.
- Blend at low speed for about 10 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.