Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 2 slightly beaten eggs
- 2 1/4 cups Sprite
- 3/4 cup powdered milk
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 slices day-old white bread, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/3 cup raisins
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, Sprite, milk, brown sugar, vanilla and salt; stir the bread pieces and raisins. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Turn the mixture into an ungreased 8x1 1/2 inch round baking dish. Place the dish in a 13x9x2 inch baking pan. Carefully pour some hot water into the larger pan to a depth of 1 inch.
- Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven for approximately 50:00.
- Serve warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.