Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: about 12 servings
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 (15¾ oz) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 cups fresh cranberries
- ½ cup seedless green grapes
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Soften gelatin in cold water, set aside.
- Drain pineapple; reserving juice.
- Add enough water to juice to make 3½ cups.
- Bring juice mixture and sugar to a boil, add cranberries, and cook 7 – 10 minutes or until berries pop.
- Stir in softened gelatin.
- Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
- Stir in grapes, pecans, and pineapple.
- Pour into a lightly oiled 8-cup mold.
- Chill until firm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.