Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp soda
- 1½ cups nuts
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup maraschino cherries
- Cream butter and sugar and add beaten eggs, then mashed bananas.
- Sift flour, salt and soda together.
- Stir just to moisten and then stir in nuts, chocolate chips and maraschino cherries.
- Bake in a greased 9 by 5 by 3 inch loaf pan at 350°F for about 40 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.