This is the easiest sushi to make ever and one of the recipes I recommend for people that are about to enter kitchen for the first time.
For this salmon sushi you will need:
- Filet out the middle portion from back to front.
- Marinate for one day in a mixture of salt and 5% vinegar until the surface of the fish is 'cooked'.
- Freeze overnight and then slice as thin as possible.
- Serve with Japanese rice prepared on the same way as in previous recipe and form the sushi on the way described above.
- Don't forget to put you knife in water from time to time in order to prevent rice stickying to your knife when you slice them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.