Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Can be frozen
- Makes about ¾ cup
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 small clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon dill
- 2 teaspoons chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- In mini food processor, process cream cheese, butter and garlic until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until well combined.
- Put in an airtight container and chill a couple hours to allow flavors to develop.
- Serve with crackers or raw vegetables.
Nutritional information Edit
- Per Tablespoon: 67 Calories | 7g Fat | 1g Protein | trace Carbohydrate | trace Dietary Fiber | .5g Net Carbs
- Per 2 Tablespoons: 135 Calories | 14g Fat | 2g Protein | 1g Carbohydrate | trace Dietary Fiber | 1g Net Carbs
- Per Whole Batch: 810 Calories | 86g Fat | 9g Protein | 5g Carbohydrate | trace Dietary Fiber | 5g Net Carbs
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.