Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- This recipe yields about 1 cup of vinaigrette.
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup salad oil
- ½ cup catsup
- ¼ cup chili sauce
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- 1 small onion, finely grated
- Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat together with a rotary beater.
- Store in a covered jar in refrigerator.
- Shake well before using.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.