- 1 piece bread (white, French, or sourdough is preferred.)
- garlic spread
- Parmesan cheese
- Toast your bread until it is lightly crispy (do not make it as toasted as you would like, because you will be toasting it a little more later).
- Take it out of the toaster oven, and spread a layer of butter on the bread.
- Add a layer of garlic spread on top of the butter.
- Sprinkle on some Parmesan cheese and basil, and toast for about another minute or two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.