Make imitation milkshakes for people who cannot drink milk or eat ice cream.
- Fake Shakes from Recipes for Better Nutrition During Cancer Treatment by the National Cancer Institute, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 5 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored, soy-based, nutritional supplement
- 1 pint low-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup ginger ale
- 1 banana
- 5 tbsp peanut butter
- Add all ingredients to a blender and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Refrigerate unused portion.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.