This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Turner Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1997. Also listed as part of the Rankin Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound cooked cubed pork
- 2 large cans crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup chili seasoning mix
- 6 cups cooked kidney beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 large white onion chopped
Chili seasoning mix Edit
- ⅔ cup flour
- 3½ cups minced dry onions
- 1¼ cup chili powder
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- ½ cup dried minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons oregano
- Combine all mix ingredients and store in a cool dry place.
- Combine all ingredients in the crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.