Homemade sausage is easy to make, especially this recipe, as almost all the ingredients are found in the home pantry. Try making some homemade sausage and serve it with biscuits and cream gravy.
- Source: Pork in Family Meals; A Guide for Consumers 1982, USDA Bulletin 160
- Serves 6.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Form into 12 patties, about ½-inch thick.
- Cook in heavy skillet until well browned.
- Turn, cook on other side until browned and center is done.
- Drain off fat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.