- 6 teaspoons chili powder
- 5 teaspoons paprika
- 4 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 3 teaspoons Onion powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients. Mix well.
- Place in a storage container with a tight fitting lid. Seal well.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to six months.
- Makes 21 teaspoons. Approximately 7 teaspoons of the mix equal a 1.25-ouncepackage of purchased taco seasoning mix.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.