- 4 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup instant grits
- 1/4 lb Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 1 roll Cheese (jalepeno or garlic)
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 dash worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash tobasco
- Bring water and salt to a boil.
- Add grits and cook until thickened.
- Add shredded Cheddar and shredded jalapeño or garlic Cheese to the grits.
- Stir until Cheese melts.
- Add a little of the hot grits mixture to the beaten eggs, then mix the rest of eggs into grits.
- Add Worcestershire and tobasco sauces.
- Put into greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake at 350 for 35–40 minutes.
- You will know when they are done because they won't.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.