- 15 oz. can of Chick Peas (Garbanzos), strained
- 1/5 cup (1.5 oz.) Tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 oz. lemon juice (about 1/2 of a med. sized lemon)
- 2.5 oz. cold water
- 2-4 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- a pinch or two of dried or fresh parsley fakes (optional)
- a few sprinkles of paprika (optional)
- 3-6 rounds of vegan pita bread
- Combine chick Peas, tahini, garlic, salt, and lemon juice in a food processor. Process on high for 3 minutes, adding water as needed. Spoon out into a large dinner plate and spread evenly. Chill. (optional) Garnish with olive oil, parsley, and paprika.
- Serve with Pita, warmed for a minute in a 250 degree (f) oven.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.