- 2 tbsp. stick margarine, softened
- 2 tbsp. light cream cheese, softened
- 1 c Sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 c mashed ripe banana
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 2 tbsp. dark rum or 1/4 tsp. rum extract
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. margarine
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. dark rum or 1/8 tsp. rum extract
- 2 tbsp. chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp. flaked sweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 375°. Coat an 8x4" loaf pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Beat 2 tbsp. margarine and Cheese at medium speed of a mixer; add 1 cup Sugar, beating well. Add egg; beat well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir well. Combine banana and next 5 ingredients (banana through vanilla); stir well.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with banana mixture; mix after each addition. Stir in 1/4 c pecans and 1/4 c coconut.
- Pour batter into prepared pan; Mix remaining ingredients (brown sugar through coconut) in small bowl. Sprinkle on top. Bake at 375 degrees for 55–60 minutes. Let cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan. Let cool slightly on a wire rack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.