- 1½ cups margarine
- 3 cups white sugar
- 4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 6 cups rice flour
- 3 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cups warm milk
- 6 large eggs
- 3½ cups Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Lightly grease and flour a medium glass baking dish.
- In a bowl, beat together margarine and 3 cups sugar until fluffy.
- Alternately beat in 2 cups all-purpose flour, rice flour, baking powder, and milk.
- Slowly beat in the eggs and Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the ½ cup sugar, ¼ cup all-purpose flour, and sesame seeds.
- Sprinkle evenly over the batter in the cake pan.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely, and cut into squares.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.