DescriptionEditThis juicy marinade starts with real honey and fruit juice, always delivers a tangy, rich aroma that it relishes, and is just great for meat, poultry, and seafood. With thick and rich flavor from the fruit juice, every teaspoon is savory, herbaceous fun!
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup lime juice, just including the zest from the lime
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon cayenne
- chopped cilantro, optional
- Whisk all ingredients together, especially including cilantro. If you like a stickier glaze, mix 2 more tbsp. honey with 1 more tbsp. lime juice.
- Pour or funnel contents from the homemade, fruit-based marinade into a fresh glass or plastic jar/bottle. Use on meat, poultry, or seafood.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.