- Yield: 6 servings
- 5½ cups (½-inch sliced rhubarb - (about 1½ lbs) I substituted a 16 oz frozen pkg of rhubarb — (thawed)
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp grated lime rind - or dried lemon peel
- vegetable cooking spray
- ⅓ cup regular oats
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tbsp chilled stick margarine - cut into small piece
- 1½ cups vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a bow, and toss well.
- Spoon into a 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Place oats, flour and sugar in food process, and pulse 2 to 3 times.
- Add chilled margarine, and process until mixture resembles coarse meal; sprinkle over rhubarb mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
- Serve with frozen yogurt.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.