Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Come Into the Kitchen
- Serves 6 to 8
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- ½ cup melted butter or margarine
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup prepared mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Discard tip of wing.
- Cut remaining wing in 2 pieces.
- Place chicken pieces in shallow pan.
- Combine all ingredients and pour over chicken wings. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until done, basting every 15 minutes, until chicken is tender and nicely browned.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.