- 1/2 cup apple juice or unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe, sliced starfruit, and/or chopped pineapple
- 1 cup blueberries or quartered strawberries
- In a small saucepan combine apple juice or pineapple juice, honey, crystallized ginger, and lemon juice.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until boiling. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Cover and chill for 4 to 48 hours.
- To serve, toss together the cantaloupe, starfruit, and/or pineapple and blueberries or strawberries;
- Spoon into 4 tall stemmed glasses or dessert dishes.
- Pour apple juice mixture over fruit. Makes 4 servings.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.