Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Servings: 6
- vegetable oil spray
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- egg substitute equivalent to 3 eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray six, 6-ounce ovenproof custard cups with vegetable oil spray.
- Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until very hot but not boiling, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, gently whisk together remaining ingredients, then gently whisk in milk (don't create foam).
- Pour mixture into custard cups.
- Place cups in large baking pan and pour hot tap water into pan to a depth of 1 inch.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes, or until knife, inserted halfway between cup and center of custard comes out clean (center won't be firm).
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 103 | Protein: 7g | Fat: 1g | Carbohydrates: 16g
- Exchanges: 1 nonfat milk | ½ bread/starch
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.