- ½ cup of butter
- the whites of 2 eggs, beaten dry
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of honey
- 3 cups of sifted flour
- beaten yolks of 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoonful of soda
- grated rind of 1 lemon
- more flour if needed
- 3 tablespoonfuls of lemon juice
- First mix in the usual manner.
- Drop the dough by teaspoonfuls onto a buttered baking pan, shape into smooth rounds.
- Bake in a moderate oven.
- For change add half a cup or more of cocoanut.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.