This recipe came from a neighbor. He served it to me and I instantly fell in love with it. It has been a mainstay in our home for several years now. Yummy. Also found among the collection of recipes from the Howell Estate in Canton, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 green onions minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.