DescriptionEditThis tangy, golden marinade starts with real honey, olive oil, and condiments, and is absolutely great wih salads, meat, poultry, and seafood, as it then keeps a sweet, divine aroma with the vinegar and mustard.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper, black only
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice, optional
- In a small, fresh bowl, whisk together the mustard, honey, vinegar, lime or lemon juice (optional), and oil. Season with pepper.
- Pour, scoop, or funnel the homemade marinade into a fresh glass or plastic jar. Use on meat, poultry, seafood, or salads.
Servings: 3-6 tablespoons or 2 cups
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.