- ⅔ cup honey
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups coarsely chopped rhubarb, (½-inch pieces)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 2 pints non-fat frozen yogurt
- Dissolve honey in water in large non-aluminum saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add rhubarb.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 15 to 25 minutes or until rhubarb is tender but still intact.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Combine cornstarch with 3 tablespoons water; mix well.
- Gradually stir cornstarch mixture into rhubarb; cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Pour into serving bowl and refrigerate until cold.
- Serve over frozen yogurt.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.