This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wanger Estate in Laredo, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pork tenderloins
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Place pork tenderloin on rack in baking pan.
- Mix honey, vinegar, vanilla extract, paprika, mustard, pepper and salt.
- Brush meat with glaze.
- Roast in 375°F oven for 45 minutes brushing with glaze every 10 – 15 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.