- Makes 6 servings
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- ¾ cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 3 cups cooked rice (cooked in chicken broth)
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Cook onion and celery in butter in large skillet over medium heat until tender crisp.
- Stir in rice, raisins, walnuts, salt, cinnamon, pepper, honey, lemon juice and parsley; cook until thoroughly heated.
- Serve immediately or use as a stuffing for poultry or pork roast.
- Bake any remaining stuffing in covered baking dish at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.