Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of celery soup, diluted with 1 cup water
- 2 cups uncooked Minute rice
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 can mushroom soup, diluted with 1 cup water
- Butter a large casserole that has a lid.
- Pour in celery soup.
- Place chicken on soup.
- Pour rice over chicken.
- Sprinkle on soup mix and top with mushroom soup.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 1½ – 2 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.